Has anyone else noticed that every new show on the history channel has a shot of all the people on the show standing intimidatingly with their arms folded in front of the name of the show? I think I'm going to try that out. The next time I go to a social event where I'm going to meet new people, I'm going to make a big sign that attaches behind me that says my name, then I'll stand next to the wall, arms folded and facing everyone so they can see my name and know that I'm smart because I watch the history channel.
Also, I just decided to start writing a blog for real, even though I have had a blog id for about two years now. I'll write periodically on an assortment of topics... starting tomorrow.
No. Not tomorrow. Post more today. And think about using Posterous or Tumblr. They are way easier than blogger.
ReplyDelete